¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and recover information about their visitors and to ensure that the website is working properly.
These text files, the cookies, mainly collect information on use and browsing that can later be recovered and used by the party responsible for that cookie for various purposes. To provide just a few examples, this could be to observe user behaviour, personalise certain features of the browsing, determine the characteristics of the user’s browser or the devices they are using, and create personalised audiences, among others.
There are different types of cookies:
1.Depending on their ownership:
- First-party cookies: those generated by a device or domain managed by the website publisher themselves.
- Third-party cookies: those generated and sent to the user’s terminal by a service the publisher is using on its website which is operated by third parties.
We use both first-party and third-party cookies - or We do not use.
2.Depending on their duration or the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these collect and store data while the user is browsing through a website. They are normally used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie where information continues to be stored in the computer terminal and can be accessed and processed for a time period defined by the cookie owner, which may last from a few minutes to several years.
We use both session and persistent cookies - or we do not use.
3.Depending on their purpose
- Technical cookies or those strictly necessary: these allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services offered there.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with some general predefined features depending on a series of criteria on the user's terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings, etc.
- Analysis or analytical cookies: these cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of making improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces that the web publisher has included on a website, application or platform where services are rendered based on criteria such as the content published or how frequently advertisements are shown.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for the operation of the widgets that allow the website to interact with the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour gathered by constantly observing their browsing habits, and this allows the provider to develop a specific profile to target advertising adjusted to that.
We use the following types of cookies: strictly technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and cookies of the behavioural advertising type.
Before installing cookies that are not strictly necessary, we will ask for the user's consent, informing them in advance through the corresponding cookie warning.
¿WHAT COOKIES DOES HOTELCASASAGNIER.COM USE?
The following table contains information on the cookies used by this website:
Cookies used with the purpose .....
Given that some cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain not managed by TRAMO (hotelcasasagnier.com), but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, we want to warn you that the use of these cookies could entail an international transfer of your data to third party countries outside the European Economic Area, such as the United States of America.
You can find comprehensive information about the data processing performed by these third parties in their corresponding policies:
- Use of the Google ReCaptcha service: to prevent spam attacks performed by automated software (generally known as “bots”) against the forms.
Link providing access to the Term and Conditions of the Google ReCaptcha Service: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
MANAGING, CONFIGURING AND DELETING COOKIES
At the moment of accessing this website, you will see a cookie warning that allows you to accept all cookies (“Accept” button) or reject all cookies (“Reject” button).
Similarly, you can determine the configuration of your browser so that it notifies you before any cookies are downloaded to your computer terminal or device. Some of the most commonly used browsers have advanced privacy settings to prevent tracking or monitoring and these send a request to websites not to collect data on user browsing.
In any event, by using the browser you can also directly delete any cookies already installed.
¿HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE DIFFERENT BROWSERS?