In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the details of the party responsible are those specified below:
- Domains: hotelcasasagnier.com, hotelcasasagnier.com, casasagnier.com, casasagnier.es, cafearquitecte.com
- Website: https://www.hotelcasassagnier.com
- Owner Company: TRAMO, SA
- Tax ID No.: A08376543
- Registered office: Paseo Castellana 115 28046 Madrid
- Registry entry: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid under volume 34309 folio 15 sheet M-617210
- Communication by email email@example.com
Access to and/or use of this website is unrestricted and free of charge, attributes the condition of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in force at all times.
All industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as all of the information contained on the Website (images, graphic designs, source code, design, browsing structure, databases and any other content appearing on it) are the property of the Owner Company or those who hold sufficient rights of use.
The exploitation rights over this Website and any of its contents, elements and, in particular, the rights of use, exploitation, distribution, transformation and public communication, will belong exclusively at all times, during the entire validity established by law with respect to such industrial and intellectual property rights and for the entire world, to the Owner Company, including any improvement, adaptation, translation, enhancement of any of its contents, elements and other materials created, edited and/or modified by the User.
The User may not use the registered trademarks, trade names, designs, or any other distinctive sign that appears on the website, without the prior express consent of the Owner Company.
The User may not modify or reproduce, in part or in full, the information contained on the website, without the prior express consent of the Owner Company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The user undertakes to use the information contained on this website exclusively for their own needs and not to directly or indirectly perform any commercial exploitation of the contents and services to which they have access.
- The Owner Company, if it suspects that the User is not complying with any of the points in these Terms and Conditions, reserves the right to restrict access or remove any User for any reason and without prior warning, this not giving any right to any type of compensation.
- The Owner Company may offer services through the website that are subject to their own particular conditions and the User will be specifically informed about this.
- The User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the equipment, information, data, programs or attached electronic documents found on the Website.
- The User undertakes not to hinder access to the service by other users, either through the massive consumption of computer resources, or by carrying out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in systems and/or services.
- The User undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical element or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the Owner Company or of third parties collaborating with it.
- The Owner Company is not responsible for the contents or the status of any links the Website may contain and that may lead the User to other websites and web pages managed by third parties, and their access, even when through the website, does not imply that the Owner Company recommends or endorses their contents.
- The Owner Company is not liable for any malfunction of a computer, any software used for management and browsing, any harmful software installed by hackers, any communication networks, or any problems resulting from security errors or the use of non-optimised versions of the browsers. Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the User.
- Everything related to our website will be exclusively governed by Spanish laws. In the event of any type of dispute or difference between the parties in relation to the interpretation and content of this website, the parties, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of Madrid.
The USER declares that they have understood all the information relating to the conditions of use of our Website and recognises that these are sufficient to exclude any error in them, and therefore expressly accepts them in full.
If you have any questions or suggestions in relation to this legal notice, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org